Find this and similar styles at a retailer near you. There's just something easy about a classic counter-height cherry finished dining set that fits perfectly in the traditional dining space. With 100% polyester upholstery, the Pendwood five-pack pedestal table and slat-back chairs can be cleaned in a snap.
- Traditional style
- Five pack set
- Counter height
- 100% polyester fabric
- Cherry brown finish
- Casual Transitional style
- Square leg shapes on tables and seating combine with clean lined tops for a simple rectilinear look.
- A Round Dining Table with Side Chairs and a 40" Square Counter Height Table and Stools offer different dining configurations to suit individual preferences.
- Square profiled Chairs and Counter Height Stools have broad comfortable slat backs and cushioned slip seats upholstered in black PVC fabric for easy wipe-clean care.
- A Sideboard with great function offers drawer and sliding door storage, plus adjustable shelves.
- Select mango veneers, hardwood solids and quality wood products are combined in a sturdy construction to withstand family life.
- Finished in a popular dark merlot cherry color, Pendwood has soft sanded corners and dark brown edge burnishing for a familiar worn-in character.
||One Year Limited Warranty
|Country of Manufacture
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.